Agfa Avantra 44s OLP Error 82

kamran

I am facing problem with Agfa Avantra 44S OLP "error 82 Unknown bridge error"

anyone have any idea for solve this error

Thanks

I am facing problem with Agfa Avantra 44S OLP "error 82 Unknown bridge error"

anyone have any idea for solve this error

Thanks

Wrong or corrupted Firmwares between DEC board and bridge board is one of the cause of error 82 (Unknown Bridge Error). Download the right firmwares on the DEC board as per of the Agfa service manual and firmwares' guideline using UNIDIAG. Using unidiag is a safer way of downloading the firmware compare to Avdiag. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Incomparable firmwares between DEC board and bridge board is one of the cause of error 82 (Unknown Bridge Error). Download the right firmwares on the DEC board as per of the Agfa service manual and firmwares' guideline using UNIDIAG. Using unidiag is a safer way of downloading the firmware compare to Avdiag. Good Luck.

Thanks for your reply

I have upload OLP firmwares 34.07.hex after then machine boot fine and work ok but after few hours same error comes again and machine not boot properly

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back