Alternatives to Punisher I mean Publisher

Re: Alternatives to Punisher I mean Publisher

a gun to the head is an option, we print about 100 school yearbooks every year, and each year the number using publisher keeps getting higher, i would have spent at least 80 hours fixing the pdfs created from that POS in pitstop, worst thing to happen to our industry is that f*&^ng program, the way it trys to do transparency is just appaling.

Edited by: max on Dec 14, 2007 7:50 AM

Edited by: max on Dec 14, 2007 7:54 AM

to Jeff Bell,

sorry, no offence here, but the best thing you could do to improve publisher is to stop making new versions, seriously bud, you guys owe me 8 weeks of sleep, why dont you work on plug ins for word to make our lives easier, let adobe keep developing page layout apps.

Edited by: max on Dec 14, 2007 8:55 AM

We've tried PUB2ID from Markzware and it works pretty good. Definitely recommend it!!!

..he's looking to beat them over the head. LOL
there's always a few programs in every field that makes you wonder if they were intentionally tyring to be annoying when designing the prg.

Do you mean a file that shows the conversion to CMYK with the most accurate settings chosen?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back