Alwan CMYK Optimizer ECO URTS price?

Dujo

Hello Everyone!

We have purcashed Alwan CMYK Optimizer ECO last year. The first year URTS (Upgrade and Remote Technical Support) was free of charge, but now we have to decide, if we want URTS.
Our reseller tells us that the price of URTS is 20% of the software price.

Could anybody who has Alwan CMYK Optimizer ECO with URTS confirm, that this is the normal price?
I already contacted Alwan about it, but there has been no reply yet, and we have to decide this until november 1.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

We have purcashed Alwan CMYK Optimizer ECO last year. The first year URTS (Upgrade and Remote Technical Support) was free of charge, but now we have to decide, if we want URTS.

Could anybody who has Alwan CMYK Optimizer ECO with URTS confirm, that this is the normal price?
I already contacted Alwan about it, but there has been no reply yet, and we have to decide this until november 1.

Thanks!
20% of the software price is correct.

Hello Everyone!

Thanks!

Hello,

After one year do you recommend this product ? Did you convince whether return of investment was fair ?

Hello,

After one year do you recommend this product ? Did you convince whether return of investment was fair ?

For our shop, we paid for it's self in the first 3 month if use.. The ink savings was not why we bought it so it was never an issue. Just getting the stability on the press has been an huge win.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back