Angle sets for HPS

Hello,

I have a fast question I am hoping someone can help me with.

We have adopted a custom set of screen angles of:

Cyan at 105 degrees
Magenta at 75 degrees
Yellow at 30 degrees
Black at 45 degrees

How could I go about making this custom angle set of 105, 75, 30, 45 available in the 'Optimize for angle set:' pulldown menu located in the 'Harlequin Precision Screening Options' dialog box?

Is there a configuration file I can edit or something of this type?

Hi Tony,

You can't modify the UI, but you can write a Page Feature that does what you want. Put the following into a file in the "SW/Page Features" folder and then select it in your Page Setup. You might need to subtract 90 from the 105, but I can't remember exactly on that one - I've not tested it, but it should work subject to that.

%!HMR

<<
/ScreenAngles [ 105 75 30 45 ]
/Password 0
>> setsystemparams

%end of !HMR

Regards,

Andy.

Andy Cave,
Chief Executive Officer,
Hamillroad Software Limited.
.:Hamillroad Software | Products | FirstPROOF:.
.:Hamillroad Software | Welcome:.

page features can be combined, but you need to be careful.

If your existing feature starts with << and ends with >> you would put them together with a << at the beginning and a >> at the end.

If your existing feature ends with "exitserver" you'd need to put them in separate but consequtive, so to speak, exitserver end line << etc.

In most cases combining will work, but the syntax is important.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back