Any prepress training needed

Saulius

Hello,

my boss decided to spent some amount of budget to training of prepress division. We don't have any prepress schools, classes or seminars locally in a Lithuania. Maybe somebody knows any training possibility in Europe ?
Thank you for any references.

I have been doing pre-press for over 20 years. What would you like to know and I'll direct you to the proper documents/books and dvd. What programs do you have, what system (Mac OS), what computer, what peripherals....what printer?
my email is [email protected] if you want to further discuss.

prepress training/books needed

prepress training/books needed

Hi Smith,
I am in prepress also since 10 years and have good practical knowledge. I am using both IBM and MAC platforms as well as corel photoshop artpro. I want to have some theoretical knowledge about prepress, screens, angles, dots etc.
Please suggest me some good sites or books.
Thanks

Here's another seasoned prepress pro offering help to anyone needing to know anything of a specific nature (Applications, Production, Theory...) Just ask and I'll see if I can be of service. By the way, I would love to trade my info for advice on how to get up and running as quickly as possible with XHTML, CSS, etc. I should have learned all this stuff ten years ago, but that was when the Web was virtually a pup.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back