Anyone have an G/M-B icColor 2/300?

curveto

I'm hoping to find a comrade with:

1) an icColor (more correctly a power supply for one);
2) a multi-meter;
3) willingness to test each pin of (1) and respond with the voltages thereof.

I have an icColor (that I bought on the cheap) that has no power supply. I've acquired the cable end for it and believe the power supply is one in the family of Phihong PSU-30-120 offerings but there are about a half dozen within that family to choose from. It's pretty clear that it's one of the 12v items but most PSU-30-120s employ a standard "PC laptop-esque" slip connector whereas the icColor employs a KPPX-3P connector.

The KPPX-3P looks like this:
KPPX-3P Kycon | Mouser

It's possible that the icColor used one of these (two) off the shelf PSU-30-120s (see link below) but if I get the wrong one my unit will go poof (since the pins and voltage thereon vary quite dramatically).
PSA-30U-M, 17W Triple Output

Alternately, I can acquire one of the more PC-esque variants and replace the cable end with a KPPX-3P.

Regardless, I need to know the pin/voltage associations. If you can help drop a line here or poke me privately.

Thanks!
JR

Actually, upon further review I see that it probably is (exactly) a PSA-30U-30*1A* or PSA-30U-30*3D*. As seen here:

PSA-30U-M, 17W Triple Output

So, if you happen to have an icColor power supply handy can you take a look at it and see if there is any indication as to its subtype (i.e., 301A or 303D)?

Thanks,
JR

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back