Anyone know the ArtPro+(plus) ?

Yes, Artpro plus will be the new Artpro that will eventually use the Jelly kernel. I believe esko's plans are that when you get your new versions of Artpro you will get two applications. The current build of Artpro (non jelly kernal) and the new version (jelly kernel). I believe they are doing this because there will be many different builds of Artpro + until all functionality has been built in Artpro +.

Jeffkin15,thanks for your information !
Is the packedge 14 also use Jelly Kernel ? have any idea?

Not sure. The only build of anything that I have seen with the Jelly kernel is iCut Layout 14. I know that was first on their list of to do's. My guess is that the Artpro+ with the jelly engine will replace PackEdge because it will be PC and Mac compatible.

Ill keep you posted as I learn more.

Not sure. The only build of anything that I have seen with the Jelly kernel is iCut Layout 14. I know that was first on their list of to do's. My guess is that the Artpro+ with the jelly engine will replace PackEdge because it will be PC and Mac compatible.

Ill keep you posted as I learn more.

Is the icut lauout 14 also use cad-x for cad base ? icut layout 14 in alpha or beta testing ?

icut Layout 14+ is in Pre-release (early alpha). It is still missing a bunch of core functionality. If I remember correctly I was told it will not require CAD x anymore to work with cad.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back