Arabic Language importing to Indesign CS2

arkay_desai

Hi All,
Frequently our customers are supplying Arabic wordings in Excel format. Presently I am working with Adobe CS2 and I am unable to place Arabic words to In design.
I am converting to EPS file then importing to Indesign. But here I cant change formats after importing EPS file. Can any one know how to work Arabic Language?

Thanks in advance

Arkay

Lukas Engqvist

To get world language composer, wich is what you need to use a contextual right to left script your best option is to uppgrade to CS4 or CS5. If you must stay with CS2 you will need to have a CS2 ME (middle east) wich will be very hard to find and possibly more expensive than an uppgrade.
Once you have a CS4 you can create approprate paragraph style to enable arabic.

sallak

if u can write arabic, use CorelDraw first, as u can use arabic there
u need to install arabic fonts to your PC

arkay_desai

Hi Lukas, Thanks for your reply. Presently I am planning to upgrade to CS5 instead of ME. Hope it will worth with work.

CHM

To get world language composer, wich is what you need to use a contextual right to left script your best option is to uppgrade to CS4 or CS5. If you must stay with CS2 you will need to have a CS2 ME (middle east) wich will be very hard to find and possibly more expensive than an uppgrade.
Once you have a CS4 you can create approprate paragraph style to enable arabic.

If i am not mistaken, you stil need to buy the ME version to be abel to use live arabic text. Even in CS4 and CS5.
Here is the website:
Adobe Printing Software and Digital Imaging Software in specific languages - WinSoft International

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article