Archiving Rip Pages

gg2017

I am looking to start backing up our ripped Rampage files. I have been backing up the native files and Mac share files so I can recreate pages if need be to DVD and Tape...but our RSI Jobs are just on our server. I bought a couple of Firewire drives to keep those for exact reprints and to free up server space. There is an Export option and an Archive option. Wondering what the best way is to re-import the files so it will just work with Rampage when needed, if there is any difference.

Archiving

Archiving

You have a couple of options depending upon the version you are using.
Pathway will allow you to Import old jobs or Export jobs currently in the system. Or you can take one of the rip/shooter applications off line and do it there.
There is a possibility that the functionality will be built into the client when 11.2 is released.
:)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back