Are you going to Graph Expo?

Are you going to Graph Expo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 61.4%

• Total voters
Where's the "not sure" button? LOL I've got my badges, just not sure if I'm going to be able to afford to go or not. With the economy the way it is my employer has already stated that reimbursement for mileage, parking, food, tolls, etc. is unlikely.

I think attendance at the show is going to be as bad as the one after 9/11. I have had more free entrance offers this year than any year ever. I got all my entrance passes free this year. we are not taking the whole shop this year though.

I will be there probably on Sunday. (I hope the Bears are not at home, I will have to check). I agree, I have free pass offers from 4 different venders.

Wish I could.... I was all set to go...... upper management approved the expense but I had to hand off the trip to a co-worker because I'm having pretty nasty shoulder surgery in a couple of weeks. The good doctor gave me the wonderful news that flying won't be the best idea for me at that time.

Stupid shoulder.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back