arizona 2360xtf and Colex 1726 Router

We have mamaki..we are expanding into high volume signage..we currently cold mount boards..too slow for the future..what do you do..

I do color management and print process control for large and grand format printers. My company is Correct Color. I've been at this for 15 years, and in that time I've seen every combination there is of RIP's printers, media, etc.

I've also helped numerous companies in situations just such as yours in making decisions regarding equipment that fits their needs perfectly.

Whatever it is you're considering, I've seen it and I can advise. And when you put your shop together, I can setup your workflow so that you are producing premium quality work, first sheet, every time, and making money from day one, with no "learning curve" at all.

Mike

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back