Automatic image enhancement

mattbeals

I would like to get your feedback on a program from Elpical called Claro Premedia Server. The main feature of Claro is intelligent image enhancement. If you are familiar with Agfa Intellitune then you have an idea of what Claro can do. It's not quite the same as Intellitune. The analysis is very indepth and is two part. The first uses proprietary Elpical technology to analyze the image. The second part takes into account the EXIF information embedded in the images. Claro can accept the standard raster image formats for input as well as PDF's and camera RAW images. Once the images are enhanced they can be preserved as RGB or converted to CMYK. CMYK, RGB and grayscale images can be submitted for enhancement.

I'd like to extend an offer to you to process some sample images. They can be RAW (ORF, CR2, DNG, etc), JPEG, TIFF, PhotoShop EPS or PDF's. Send me an email and we'll get started! No pressure, if nothing else I would like your feedback.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back