Azura C95 – gum not pumping into processor

Hi everyone,

I cleaned the filter on the Agfa Azura C95 Processor. When I put everything back together and restarted the processor I kept getting an error "03 no gum"
although the gum was 2/3 full. However the gum was not moving at all. I replaced the gum with a full 20l bottle of water to clean the processor, no "03" error this
time but it is not being pumped at all. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there check fuses F1 and F2. Check wiring going to gum level sensor in the external container, broken wire or cable chaffed.

Hello folks. I had a solution to the problem. I checked the fuse, the valve was closed, still not working. Nothing was even coming out the filter. I checked the filter however, the filter had been put in at angle so it was damaged. The engineer came in to have a look, it turns out fragments of the filter were stuck in the pipes. He cleared It so everything working again. If you have a problem like this check your filter. Once again thanks for your help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back