Azura plates and 400 LPI Hybrid Screen Heidelberg

padrao

Hello to all .One thing is confusing me .
If the Azura plate only old 2% to 98% and one maximum of 240 Lpi, what coud be wrong if i send one job with Hybrid Screen of 400 Lpi. Is the plate ok for this kind of screen ??
I have some costumers working like this without any problem,but this make me think .

CTP is Suprasetter 74, calibrated plates with dot gain control done .

What happends to the printing lengh , it will be the same 100.000 sheets ?? Or Less .

Best Regards

Jorge Azevedo
Grafopel

Luca,

I need to correct your assumption. The Suprasetter can image a 400 line screen plate, the restricting factor is the plate itself. Using our Thermoplate PN on the Suprasetter, we indeed can image 400 line screen. We have certified this plate and others that are high resolution plates to 400 line screen. These are traditional plates that require a developer (although not all plates with developer have the resolution for 400 line).

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Product Manager, CtP & proofing

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back