Backup Software

patricia459

I live in a very remote area, naturally there are lots of power cuts and I've become very adapt at resurrecting my computer. Trying to be smart I use an external drive to save all my stuff. I use CloudBacko as my backup program.

Any advice? Or any other clever and EASY ways to deal with backup's?

Last edited:
If you're on a Mac, use Time Machine. Doesn't get any easier than that, and it's free - you just supply the external drive.

I love Time Machine as well. Hourly backups, works in the background and you never even know it is backing up, no slow downs at all! Not sure if there is anything as easy as Time Machine for windows.

CC Cloner works pretty well too . .. different from time machine but in their own area I really like using both of them

Last edited:
best way is to get a NAS with 2+ drives in it running raid miror, QNAP has some good ones, dont trust just one backup drive, they will fail eventually.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back