Basic web order & pricing w-payment

Bretman

Hey people,
So the boss has me hunting down some solutions.
We are looking for a solution that can provide a way to price, order & pay (maybe through paypal?) online through our website. We don't really want to get into design etc. online, just have the customer upload their file when ordering, get a price from a database that will be interactive with quantity, 1 or 2 sided, folds, drill etc. and make a payment.

We cannot afford expensive or elaborate. Anyone know of something that could achive this affordably?

Bretman

much appreciated

much appreciated

Hey michaelejahn & B.Vespa,
Thanks for the recommendations. I breifly looked over the links you provided and am sure we will be back to take a closer look at each.
From what I saw, I liked the look and feel of the Tribal Sketch stuff.

I ran across the PrinterPresence site earlier and will look at that one closer as well, definatly appreciate the recommend as it helps to sort through the piles.

B.Vespa,
You mentioned that you were using PrinterPresence for yourself, however a trip to your site did not turn up a price and order component. Is just the file transfer and customer order info all you are doing? It appears as a new customer I could place an order but how would I get my bill?

I looked into doing the same for my own busuiness in hopes of making my processes flow smoother. i looked around the various solutions and though they seem very viable I ask what good do they do if the order still has to be manually placed with a vendor?

Does that not defeat the purpose? Then again that just might be. I liked Impressence Web-to-Print personally.

Hey people,
So the boss has me hunting down some solutions.
We are looking for a solution that can provide a way to price, order & pay (maybe through paypal?) online through our website. We don't really want to get into design etc. online, just have the customer upload their file when ordering, get a price from a database that will be interactive with quantity, 1 or 2 sided, folds, drill etc. and make a payment.

We cannot afford expensive or elaborate. Anyone know of something that could achive this affordably?

Bretman

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back