biometric thumb scan time clock?

stargate

I know it is nothing to do with prepress but this is the place when most people hang out and I need this for prepress company...

Anyway, I am looking to replace our old paper time punch card clock with something that saves the planet and does not use paper or plastic. I am thinking about biometric thumb reader time clock.

Does anyone in prepress is using something like that? I really need something that integrates with ADP system or similar and has options for a different rates for standard, overtime and double time.

Re: biometric thumb scan time clock?

We have also a triple time if some would come to work on national holidays like 4th of July or Xmas Day but that's rare.

Not to hijack your thread, but that is amazing.
I used to get double time for Sunday or anything over 60. Four weeks of 110 hours each put a brand new deck on my house.
Couple that with the fact that the lady running HR would allow you to put in a new W2 those weeks claiming a gazillion deductions and, well,
those were the days. Ooops, maybe that is why they are now gone.....
Either way, hope you get your thumb scan thing.

Hectrix do one it cost us the equivalent of $1400 US. but saved us 1000's more in late penalties and early leavers - and we're only a 9 man shop. Easy to use, works in a web browser, you can access from the net or lan, it can be hooked up to door release switches and ip webcams.

Here's the link...
http://www.hectrix.com/

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back