bounding box wrong or not found

Xpress 7

Hi There,

i have an issue while sending a PS file to ESKO Graphics Flow Drive RIP v 5.2 using the Helios Opi server, i get the "bounding box wrong or not found " error message.
am using QuarkXPress 7.31 to create the PS file.

Does anyone have any idea on this issue??

Ken

Re: bounding box wrong or not found

One way to test your PS file is to try distilling with Acrobat Distiller. See if you get a similar message, if you do then its the file, not the rip. If you can distill it successfully into a PDF 1.4 try using that file in FD. - peter

It works with Distiller, its only when i sent the ps file to rip, it gives the error.

Did you find a solution to this problem? I am experiencing a similar issue when printing directly to a pdf spooler, the trim box disappears. It's OK when I export to pdf but I need to use my spoolers and have all page boxes honored.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back