Building a profile using A Fiery RIP on GS Vutek

Seeking Knowledge

I think I posted this in the wrong forum earlier so I am trying again.

Hello all,

I recently built a profile using Fiery and the color manager tool on a Vutek GS printer. Everything went well except for at the end when I tried to make a test print with the new profile. When I went to output the file the print button was greyed out and I was not able to print. Looking at the other medias that are there, the difference that I could see was the print mode. The new profile had print mode of normal and the older medias print mode was RTL packets. I cannot find how or where to change this. I was curious if I fat fingered something at the beginning so I started a new profile, on the first screen, print mode is a toggle but only "normal" is selectable. Any help would be appreciated.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back