Canon 7000VP deformed output

jtan

Has anyone encountered an output from Canon machine where the paper loaded is perfectly flat and the output is someone deformed with wavy pattern?

not impressed with Canon's tech support.

paper fed is exactly flat and warps happen after it pass thru the laser part.

i wonder if there's imagepress user group where we can share tips and other information, the technical engineers are not always enthusiastic about the machine

Can you post a picture of what is happening? If I am understanding you correctly it sounds like you have a problem with the paper properties in the paper catalog. Check the gsm of your paper and make sure it is entered correctly along with the paper type.

looks like that's a possibility, I'll check that out, but strange since the tech engineer pass by our site but couldn't see anything wrong.

What type of media are you using? Are you noticing it on all media or just specific types or sizes?

Hold onto that thought on the users group. We're working on it...

C2S Imari glossy, 148gsm.

I think you can see the same effect on photo copiers powder based.

Probably further tweaking on the paper profile would reduce this effect?

Effect is like paper being wet then dried.

I noticed you're from Canon USA.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back