Canon 7095 or 7105, anyone got one?

longlimb

We are looking at replacing a Savin 25105 with two Canon 7095's or 7105's. Can anyone offer any advice or experience using these machines?

Great machines

Great machines

We exclusively run Canon machines right now, and have (3) 7095s. They are great machines and just run and run. With where technology is today, these monochrome machines are fairly basic, and can handle solid volumes with no problem. I believe these are rated for up to 400,000/month, although realistically 300,000 is more the duty cycle. We just turned over a lease and installed a new one we've been so happy with it. BUT . . . my bigger concern would be service. We had Danka for quite some time and had a horrible experience all around. IKON has been great, but with the transition to Ricoh products, I'd be wondering about the longevity of Canon service through them. If you have an independent, or Canon directly, doing the service on the machine, then it's a question of how good your relationship is with them. But the machines themselves? Great.

Thanks Prajna. Yeah I not sure about service. We had awesome service with the Savin. Hope to get that with the Canons.

Have used Canon 7095,4570, 5065 for sale

Have used Canon 7095,4570, 5065 for sale

We are looking at replacing a Savin 25105 with two Canon 7095's or 7105's. Can anyone offer any advice or experience using these machines?

We are a not for profit addiction program that have aquired 3 used but in good order with fairly low usage Canon copiers. We are selling new and as in to raise money for our program. Anyone interested in any of these models at a good used price make an offer. These are sold as is, where they are. We will cooperate with anyone that wants to arrange their own shipping. contact me at [email protected]

We have one with less than 50,000 pages on it. It is a reposessed machine for 16,500. We have financing options around 300 a month. Let me know something. We only have one and I am currently awaiting somone's credit application approval.

Thomas Rabbitt
Laser-Tone Business Systems
302-245-8143

We installed a 7105 back in 11/08 and ran 500K prints on it in 6 months without a single service call. Great machine - we use it mainly for jobs that need a corner stitch or punched for coil bind. The coil punch alone has probably already covered the payments in labor costs saved from not having to punch books by hand.

Have you looked into the Ricoh MP line? I have an MP9000 with 9.86MM copies on it since Jan. 2007. We are very please with it's performance, user replaceable parts keep the lame service calls to a minimum. The halftones are awesome, we run a lot of newsletters and programs with photo's, as a matter of fact we pulled jobs off the press to run on the Ricoh because it was cheaper and the customer couldn't tell the difference.

The brand new replacement for the MP9000 is coming out now. The MP9001 has a couple really nice added features. A brochure is on ricoh.com if you want to see the specs.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back