Cheap Software?

tapdn

Have any of you ever bought downloadable software? A coworker was looking to buy Adobe Creative Suite 2 at a big savings from a company called Cheap Software Solutions / OEM Soft Sales that apparently comes with everything but the box and disk- all keys and serial numbers. Are the companies legit and safe? Any experiences you care to share?

Have any of you ever bought downloadable software? A coworker was looking to buy Adobe Creative Suite 2 at a big savings from a company called Cheap Software Solutions / OEM Soft Sales that apparently comes with everything but the box and disk- all keys and serial numbers. Are the companies legit and safe? Any experiences you care to share?

Sorry if something is too good to be true, it usually is. These sites are just parasite pirate scum. No company is going is going have a whole distributor network for their very expensive software and then let some company just give it away for $50/$100 or what ever. Any money paid goes straight to organised crime, as well as your credit card details.

guessing your co-worker heard about this from a spam message

Well it is older version of CS and over $200, so it's not like "too good to be true" really and the site's certificate does check out. Any REAL experience with this company out there?

I havent used that exact site, but ive used similar sites when the Creative Suite First came out... It was always the situation where a $2000 software package sells for cheap pocket change - The sites I used before said the same thing - same legal software just no box or CD's - The Site you are looking at is 100% Illegal and not authorized to sell Adobe Software - Its Piracy all the way - I have no doubt the software will work, but just giving you a heads up

>The Site you are looking at is 100% Illegal and not authorized to sell Adobe Software

How do you know this to be true? Have you checked somehow with Adobe?

Al

>The Site you are looking at is 100% Illegal and not authorized to sell Adobe Software

How do you know this to be true? Have you checked somehow with Adobe?

Al

Exactly! I am not looking for for a debate, just real knowledge, thank you.

There are legitimate sites that sell older version software. Not all of them are pirates.

Thanks for the link Joe, at that link they state:

"The only legitimate way to purchase Adobe software for download is through the Adobe Store."

That settles it for me.

Al

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back