cockpit-signa connection issue

gailbird65

ok, here's a weird one. we run prinect on a remote server that individual operators log in to from separate machines using their own credentials. i have one operator who can log in (sitting in front of his mac) to the server and open cockpit and signa, but when he tries to open a layout, there's a "no connection to signa station possible" error message. we've tried opening cockpit and signa after, opening signa then cockpit, every combination we can think of, and no connection. HOWEVER, if someone else logs in to the server using his credentials, everything works fine. he can then connect to the server with the session running and go about his business with no issues. can't figure this one out and heidelberg has no clue. i'm thinking it's an issue with his mac or his log in but i'm stumped....

Is the hosts file in /etc on the Mac correct (IP, Hostname...)? Is the Hostename in the hostconfig correkt?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back