Color Management on HP Indigo 7000

tsdomenichelli

Hi Print Planet,

I tried to print a test form on HP Indigo and in the ares on 100% black was printed with 85%b 85%C 85% Y and 85% M. Some areas that image is black was printed with 4 colors. I attached the images from acrobat and preview from DFE HP Indigo 7000.

I tried to do the same file on HPI 5000 and I don´t see this problem. I attached too the images with preview of DFE HP Indigo 5000.

I tried to disable the "embeded profile" and I didn´t get the result.

Who can help me with it testing in your machine or help me with configuration ? I want to know if Can I disable the color managemnt on HP.

Best Regards

Attachments

• zticket template.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 210
  • bit 5000 ticket template1.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
Hi Tiago,

I have the same problem, but only when i try to simulate "special" icc profile.
I try tommorow put to the rip same file and write result.
btw. which version of dfe software you have installed?

Regards,
Mateusz

Problems with HP Indigo 7000

Problems with HP Indigo 7000

I'm interested to know if anyone has had continuing problems with color shifting, colour matching from archived files and registration issues with the HP Indigo 7000. Any comments would be welcome.

A breakthrough in high-volume digital production The HP Indigo 7000 Digital Press is a powerful engine for producing high-volume static.

Print on Demand

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back