Color tvi prepress menegment

lzakelj

Hello

Can anyone describes exact procedure how to create a link betwen a proof and a print to match. I have printed test form using same aniloxes on diferent substrates starting with gloss material matching lab for cmyk then using the same aniloxes on diferent substrate. How do i make my proof to be exact with flexo machine.

Thank yoi for your reply

Hi Izaelj,
I noticed this is your 3rd recent thread on the same/similar topic! Also, some from Jul 2018.
There are resources available, ISO 12647-6, FTA & FIRST, GRACoL & G7, etc.
Maybe you need to hire a consultant or have a supplier come in to assist you if your having this much difficulty?

Last edited:
Hello

Can anyone describes exact procedure how to create a link betwen a proof and a print to match. I have printed test form using same aniloxes on diferent substrates starting with gloss material matching lab for cmyk then using the same aniloxes on diferent substrate. How do i make my proof to be exact with flexo machine.

Thank yoi for your reply

To be clear.
If you are printing to industry standards for color (ISO 12647-6), then, you would make your proofer output a proof that aligns to the industry standard. Then you would make your printing align to that proof.
If you are not printing to industry standards for color then you would do the opposite. You would align your proof to your unique printing characteristic.
You could also hire a consultant to solve this problem - and learn from them.

To be clear.
If you are printing to industry standards for color (ISO 12647-6), then, you would make your proofer output a proof that aligns to the industry standard. Then you would make your printing align to that proof.
If you are not printing to industry standards for color then you would do the opposite. You would align your proof to your unique printing characteristic.
You could also hire a consultant to solve this problem - and learn from them.
Got it. Im almost there to sucsed. 🙂 It is hard to do everything by yourself. But im getting used to it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back