Complex PDF with vector, long rip time .

padrao

Hi i need one solution for the PDF`s with very complex vector´s inside .
The PDF is small format, but this will mounted on one sheet size 1000x700, and after send this job to metadimension it take 2 to 3 hours to output the job on CTP .
My question is what can be done on PDF or application to make it more easy , without convert the vector in image

Here is the link for the file .

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download PDF file.zip

All the Best

Padrao

Heidelberg imagesetter Primesetter 74 with delta Tower and Delta 8.0 software version.
The test of SUMOL Ananas_Layout 1.pdf - on my Queue „Input Dir” - print time 1 Min. 46 Sec.
Separation to colors: Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pantone 376C, Pantone 388C and Pantone 485C.

With best wishes
Przemek Peszek - Poland

Complex PDF

Complex PDF

I ripped your job using our TaskForce Rip to a 1200 DPI zoomable proof in just under a minute.

I'd love to know if this looks the way you expect it to:

Zoomable Proof

You can roll your mouse wheel to zoom in and out and click and drag to move around in the image.

I did not put this into a larger layout, so I'm not sure this is a valid timing comparison, but size typically is relative.

David Lewis
Lucid Dream

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back