"creative" UIMAGE HELP (cant get it from support)

Erika

We are now using UImage in our department and I noticed that there is also an App. I've been trying to read up on this and had a question. Has anyone tried to go as far as creating their own type (pebbles, pearls, bubbles). I'm not having any trouble with using regular type and modifying it using shadows, embossed, glows or anything in that sense. Is there a 3rd party app I need to use in order to create these detailed type? I'm using CS2 and not sure if this is something that CS3 has the capabilities to do. please help!

I've been on their website and viewing their Marketplace and on some of these templates, they are using Asset/A.psd, Asset/B.psd....and so on to Z. So I know they are somehow creating these is photoshop. I don't need detailed instructions how to do it, I'm just curious as to what they are doing to create these.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back