Difference between Speed Master and Pritmaster age 2000+

Visar

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a Print Master but I do not know what is a difference between Speed Master and Print Master age year 2005 and above?

Any ideas welcome?

Thanks in advance!

Ret Heidelberg Instructor

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a Print Master but I do not know what is a difference between Speed Master and Print Master age year 2005 and above?

Any ideas welcome?

Thanks in advance!

What size press are you looking to purchase? SM/PM 52 or SM/PM 74? Main differences will be in configuration and available options.

I think it has something to do with size of impression cylinders, like SM has a doublesized cylinders and better suitable to run cardstocks

I think it has something to do with size of impression cylinders, like SM has a doublesized cylinders and better suitable to run cardstocks

The double cylinders were the impression cylinders found on the CD models. CD stood for carton diameter. Some of the differences between Speedmaster lines and Printmaster lines of press 52/74 size were printing speeds,high pile or low pile deliveries,CPC ink control or CP2000 interface. Extendended deliveries, drying options and coating configurations just to mention a few. You are better off to consult with a sales rep that can fill you in on the differences in more detail. Last but not least the cost of an SM model is higher than for a PM model. You pay for the bells and whistles on an SM.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back