Digital Microscope

Rotti

Hi,

Does anyone is aware of Eyeglass (digital Microscope) to view the printed dots (25x OR 50x Zoom) and transfer the same to Computer for Post analysis.

Thanks

Best regards

Rotti

Attachments

• SnapShot1.jpg
    SnapShot1.jpg
    915.1 KB · Views: 257
Dear Janezl

Thanks for the reply and Plate image captured using this USB device. I am wondering can we capture the printed screen (AM/FM) from offset sheet, and request to kindly send one sample of the same.

After evaluating this I would like to purchase the same.

Thanks

Best regards

Rotti

A specific strength of the Teckon Spectroplate is the image transfer of uncompressed high resolution files to the PC where they can be stored, edited etc as well as the geometric sizes of dots or lines can be recorded

edwin

Find enclosed sample of AM and FM screen at biggest enlargement.
When you are buying, please, make sure, that you use device with diffused lightning (mine has 4 LEDs, which illuminate sometimes quite uneven) or polarisation filter. Look for Dino-lite.eu

Hope, this helps,
Janez

Attachments

• AMscreen.jpg
    AMscreen.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 247
  • FMscreen.jpg
    FMscreen.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 168

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back