Drupa Survival Kit?

abc

Ok, a little bit of fun for the upcoming 'greatest show on earth'

For those other lucky vendors who will be spending 1-2 weeks demonstrating and selling to the great and the good, in an air-conditioned aircraft hangar in Dusseldorf, with no natural light!!

What are your survival tips and what is in your survival kit?

For me.
1. At least two pairs of comfortable shoes
2. Three business suits
3. At least 5 business shirts with not too tight collars
4. Lip salve
5. Headache tablets
6. Eye drops
7. Moisturiser
8. Mints!
9. Lots of business cards
10. Power adapter for Europe

and a reminder not to go out too late the first few nights, you never catch up!

I would say go with a clear idea of what you want to see, try and book appointments where possible and have a plan. Or you will spend a lot of time walking between the halls.

and if you choose to go to any of 'those clubs' don't take your credit cards

Every drupa I always seem to hear a story about someone getting charged the earth for a bottle of fizzy water and a pretty girl sitting on his knee. :)

So much better now than when Drupa was a serious smoking event. The halls were filled with a fog of cigarette smoke that reached from floor to ceiling everywhere you went. As you entered each hall smoke would pour out the entrances as if the exhibit facility was on fire. Maybe by now the Jazz band in old Düsseldorf has learned a number other than 'My Bonnie lies over the ocean'.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back