Duplo dc615 guillotine blades

chrisio

Hi.

The cutting blade is getting blunt and is starting to miscut the cards and leaving the edge uncut. This is more noticeable when running a gutter of around 5mm. Can the blades be removed and sharpened by the people who do my guillotine blades or are they one shot blades and must be renewed?

Thanks
Chris

Xose1976

Hi.

The cutting blade is getting blunt and is starting to miscut the cards and leaving the edge uncut. This is more noticeable when running a gutter of around 5mm. Can the blades be removed and sharpened by the people who do my guillotine blades or are they one shot blades and must be renewed?

Thanks
Chris
Blade height? Like a guillotine, when you sharpen the blade, you reduce the height of the blade and its new position must be calibrated. I think...

chrisio

Thanks. I have spoken with Duplo who don't sell the blades separately but do sell a whole guillotine module for £550 which isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I see no harm in attempting to remove the blades and getting them sharpened and see if it works out.

cmack

Thanks. I have spoken with Duplo who don't sell the blades separately but do sell a whole guillotine module for £550 which isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I see no harm in attempting to remove the blades and getting them sharpened and see if it works out.
Be careful attempting to remove the blades. My Duplo technicians have tried a few times and the screw heads easily break off. We won't do it anymore.

What About Profitability?

Canon
What about Profitability?
Offset yields new advantages

Read All About It