Dutch Cut in FusionPro VDP Creator 8.2.7

Renae

Newbie here, can't post in FusionPro forums because I'm still waiting for my registration to get processed.

I need to impose some postcards 4 across the sheet (portrait) with 2 more (landscape) below them. I found some discussions about this on-line that said FusionPro can't do it, but they were from 2009, so I want to verify that this feature hasn't been added.

Thanks!

Renae

I don't think FP's imposition solution is advanced enough to do this.

As a workaround, do you have another imposition software at your disposal, like Preps? I've done this before where I compose the PDFs as 1-up, then bring it into Preps as a cut-and-stack impo. Also means you have to feed you digital press PDF instead of PPML or some other variable format.

We don't have any other imposition software that would work. This job isn't that big, so I'll just run it 4-up instead of 6-up. I didn't think it could be done, but my boss wanted me to do some research in case I was missing something. Thanks for your help!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back