Dynastrip Sideguides

Yes there is a way. You can import your mark as a custom mark. However, you can't replace the side guide that is built in.

I hope that helps!

Sideguides... migrate to Impostrip

Sideguides... migrate to Impostrip

Hi sbriss,

You should consider a solution that will allow you to do what you want and how you want it.
Our solutions, Impostrip Solo, or Impostrip On Demand will also provide you with several extra capabilities such as hot folder automation, dynamic templates, color bar editor, etc.

As the developper, we offer a competitive exchange price and free training if required.

You can check out our complete solutions for free (no limitations) at Loading...

You can also register to our free imposition forum at Login

Best,
Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics

I agree with Ray, you should really give Impostrip a try, hell of a good piece of software, the Solo has never let us down.

I would suggest contacting Dynastrip and asking for a Feature Request. If this is the only problem you have. There is no need to switch software applications for just one feature. Sure you can look at someone elses software. Just make sure you have the company's end goal in mind.

we create "master" templates that have all of our custom marks (side guides, grippers, etc.) already placed where they need to be. Whenever we need a new "template" we just modify the master to fit the new size and all the marks are already in place.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back