Dynastrip view going wierd

gumbylives

Hi when I select Raster Mode it seems that the pages don't preview correctly. Some areas are full of blocks of rectangles while others show missing images. Yet when I output preview they are there. Why does Dynastrip 5.3.1 do this. I'm running the latest OSX on an IMAC brand spankin new.
Any help would be appreciated.
cheers
Gumby

Screen preview...

Screen preview...

Are your files that are not displaying PDF's? If so, you need to have acrobat on your machine.

Otherwise, please email [email protected]... the support team can help you. If you can send a screen shot of your problem. It's not something we've heard of before.

I hope this helps!

here is a screen shot

here is a screen shot

As you can tell...there is missing copy in this preview

Attachments

• missing text display.jpg
    missing text display.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
We are using an older version on Dynastrip (4.33 i think?) and it does this as well. It seems to happen when any transparency effects are used. I get the same "look" using "quicklook" in the finder using the same pdf.

Is it outputting the same way or is it just the preview?

We are using an older version on Dynastrip (4.33 i think?) and it does this as well. It seems to happen when any transparency effects are used. I get the same "look" using "quicklook" in the finder using the same pdf.

Is it outputting the same way or is it just the preview?

Adam, I would think it's just the preview. DS 4.3 I'm not sure on what the issues could be. But I will check with support and see if there are any issues from back then. In our inpO2 line you would see the transparencies correctly... but that's because that product is in Acrobat.

I check to see if there were any known output issues from back then, but I'm pretty sure it's just a screen thing and your output should be fine.

Michael

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back