Eagle rip 4.0

Bretman

Hi everyone,
We are buying a new eagle rip and I am wondering if anyone can tell me where I might find some info or tutorial on the software I will be using. Just trying to get a jump start on this. We will be running a Lino 330 with this.

Thanks

Yea, I've been there (twice). All I seem to get is some kinda CAD thing but no prepress stuff.

Bretman,

I work for Founder in Beijing as a consultant. There is no "tutorial" with EagleRIP, but it should come with a user guide. Here's my email address... [email protected]. Drop me a line if you need any further help, I have direct contact with the EagleRIP team.

regards,
Zac

I luv this blog

I luv this blog

Zac, (zbolan)

Thank you,
That is awsum. Nothing like a direct contact!!!:)
I will put your address in my book. Thank you very much.
Also thanks to vladcanada for your efforts.

Bret

Hey, (slightly off topic) Do any of you want to BETA test a new DTP application? It's windows only, and I can give you a free lifetime license. drop me a line, same address...

[email protected]

cheers from beijing!
z

Hi Zac!

Great bumping into you at this forum. We met during the Founder product training in Beijing last July'08. Thanks for the food and the beer.

Fred

Chinese thingumajig for the Chinese :)
My canadian Chinese customers (Ming Pao Newspapers for inst) like EagleRIP!
Real good stuff !

Last edited:
Well, screen dots are screen dots... EagleRIP turns any language file into dots in a 1-bit TIFF... Fred, great to see you too!

z

Hey zbolan,
What type of CTP program is this? Would it work with a Lino 330, and silvermaster? As you know, I am presently using an Eagle rip (which, by the way am loving). It came in last week, was easier to learn than anticipated and is working superbly.

Bret

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back