EasyPURL Question

kslight

We are comparing various cross media solutions at this time and one of the negatives that has come up about EasyPURL is that they can be considered a direct competitor by taking in orders from end users. Has anyone had any experience with this...like say you bid a job and your client also gets a bid from EasyPURL...where do they stand on their prices, do they charge enough to end users to allow you to be competitive or do they take away your business? I was just curious how that has worked out for people.

Also if anyone else has anything to add about their experiences with EasyPURL I'd like to hear it...good or bad...before we decide to take the plunge.

I'm not sure how easyPURL deals with that situation. At Purlem we charge $299 for a 'Pro' account and then $60/mo for each client that you add. If your client were to come straight to me, I would quote them $120. The nice thing abut the 'Pro' account though is that it is branded to your business. So as far as your client is concerned its your software. They will not even know that you are affiliated with Purlem. I image EasyPURL has a similar setup.

...By the way. If you or any readers of this forum are interested in using Purlem, we'll do a 20% discount on any pro account. Just mention this post. Cheers!

Can you get in contact with me so that I can get more information on your product?

k s h e r r o d at c d s k c dot com

I'm not sure how easyPURL deals with that situation. At Purlem we charge $299 for a 'Pro' account and then $60/mo for each client that you add. If your client were to come straight to me, I would quote them $120. The nice thing abut the 'Pro' account though is that it is branded to your business. So as far as your client is concerned its your software. They will not even know that you are affiliated with Purlem. I image EasyPURL has a similar setup.

...By the way. If you or any readers of this forum are interested in using Purlem, we'll do a 20% discount on any pro account. Just mention this post. Cheers!

I can vouch for Purlem. Although we haven't put the product into full use and marketed to our customer base, we have tested and integrated his solution and it is straightforward and exactly as described.

Pricing is right and support is right there. We are just putting together through our first couple tests to see it on a larger level in the next few weeks, but so far, they've been very helpful.

Just an update on Purlem's pricing. Now every Purlem account has "Pro" capabilities, in that everybody can white-label and add clients to their accounts.

Reason for this change... After three years working with "Pro" users, none of them gave their clients access to the application for fear that they would mess something up. Instead they simply wanted to show their clients the results of the campaign.

The new pricing structure depends on the number of contacts and campaigns you need. The most popular plan is the $79/month plan that allows for 10,000 contacts and 5 campaigns.

We have also used Purlem and we use their "pro" capabilities which allows us to white label. The support is great.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back