ECRM Stingray 63

sanewan

Hi Guys

I need some help. I have a ECRM Stingray 63 imagesetter, when I output jobs or a gradient on it covering the whole length of 63cm it gives me a faded gradient in the middle(90%) and dark (100%) edges towards the end. Kindly advice on what could be causing this.

Thanks
Sanewan

The two simple causes would be a dirty spinner mirror or the optics need adjusting. If those are ok then it could be either the laser or spinner failing.

Dear Sir,
I have an ECRM Stingray 63 Imagesetter. When I output a job it shows " RECORDING IMAGE FILM COUNT" and count up 10% to 20%. But after count up 10% to 20% it becomes hangout and Film automatically returns to the cassette. There is no Error Message on the Display and without restarting the Machine no key of the Keyboard is working. After restarting the Machine the same problem occurs again an again. Please advice. I will be ever grateful to you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back