epson ink compatibility

Raymond Ramirez

Ok...I am not going to pretend that I know anything about epson ink....I had a question asked of me and I really honestly cant answer it. I thought maybe I can bounce it off of someone that has some knowledge of epson ink.

This customer is very color critical but the price of aftermarket ink has hit rock bottom. As a consultant and service provider I should know this. .

is there a noticeable or consistency issue with using after market ink?

Third party inks are not a good fit for color critical customers. I question whether they are good for anybody.

This is kind of like buying motor oil from Generic mystery brand X and expecting (insert premium brand name here) synthetic max performance. Yeah, they're both motor oil but you better believe the people at (insert premium brand name here) synthetic max performance had quality control procedures in place to make sure what you bought is what you were sold.

There's a price for quality and Epson has until this point never had a batch of ink fail me. I've had a defective cartridge nozzle on once in 10 years (wouldn't put ink in the tubes). I can't say the same for HP printers I've utilized.

If you make a bad decision and input cheap fluids it will be a long time if ever that you'll completely decontaminate the printheads, lines, pumps, etc.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back