Epson Maintenance Tank Chip Resetter

Lammy

Is anyone using a Maintenance Tank Chip resetter? Which one and where did you get it. I can find them when I search but they are all from companies I've never heard of and have little to no description so I'm leery to just buy one from them.

Got mine from Mid States Graphics through G.E. Richards. Worked great for the Epson 9800 but not so well with the 9900. After resetting the maintenance tank for the 9900 I have to put it back in the 9800 and run a cleaning cycle, sometimes twice, for the 9900 to see it as being reset.

We got ours also from MidStates Graphics through xpedx.

Works well on the 9800 but I have heard that Epson has gotten smarter with proofer models beyond the 9800 so the resetter may not work on all the latest models. Not sure someone is working on a smarter resetter...

Cheers,
Jon Morgan
Hopkins Printing

Mid-States' resetters are approved through the x880 series of Epson printers, but there are some issues with the x900. Which series do you have, Lammy?

Lammy, Ours should work just fine for you. There are a couple of ideas in this thread for where to get one, but let me know if you need additional info. Do you want the resetter so you can replace the filters in the Epson tank? If so, we have those as well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back