Esko .LEN format specification

david

I am looking for information about the compression used in the Esko .LEN format for 1 bit files.

We have the format specs for all of the header data, but it seems that the compression has changed since we last worked with it and we do not have any documentation about this compression change. I am not even sure at this point who to ask for this and so I was hoping someone here could direct me.

TIA
David Lewis

Well after a bit of reading HEX values, we figured it out!
Can you tell me about .LEN specification?
I want to create decoder from LEN to 1-bit tiff for RGB-output Screen Proof using Epson7900 without RIP.
I use FlexoPERfection for save to TIFF now. I want to create low cost solution without any colorproof RIP. Only LEN file as input. I can print colorimetric Screen Proof from TIFF or PDF till 120lpi if use printer's driver only. But from 1-TIFF as source. And I want to use LEN files.

Alexander

No. I want to print dots from plates... And use colormanagement for 2/10 grad. observers for small and big color objects. (Panton colors for example). It I can by hand only.

P.S. I sent request to you by Skype. (alrudenko)

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back