Everything must go!!!

SlaveToTheMan

Seems our plant is shutting down production at the end of July - next Tuesday to be exact. My understanding is, anything not sold independently SOON will be auctioned off at the end of August by the bank. Anybody looking to pick up equipment, feel free to PM me here & I'll put you in touch with the people with the numbers. I'm not going to list the whole shop's equipment, but there are presses from duplicators on up to a 40" 6c Heidelberg with Aq coater, a full mailing line, and all the bindery equipment you'd expect for a mid-sized shop.

Oh yeah, an Indigo 5000 as well and assorted prepress equipment, software, blah blah blah.

Auction is imminent, Thursday the 30th of August. Looks like it's online bidding only, but shop walk-through days are Tuesday the 28th & Wed the 29th to preview the equipment. There's a list with images & downloadable PDF with images at that link. Happy shopping.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back