Flightcheck 4 to 6 Upgrade Possible?

Criminy

I went to the Flightcheck site, but could not find out whether or not I could upgrade my Flightcheck version 4 to version 6. Anyone know if this is possible? Any issues encountered? Thanks!

Well, I sent Mark an email yesterday, but have not received a reply. Will wait a while longer. I checked the site for FAQs, but found none pertaining to upgrade availability or options. Perhaps it's time to dig deeper.

I already use Preflight in InDesign. It functions satisfactorily for my needs, but my Quark files need to be scrutinized a little more closely after a few close calls at proof stage.

Shoot me an email with your serial number and contact info and I'll get it take care of. Mark is out for a few more days.

Just as I suspected, you cannot leapfrog from version 4 to 6. Looks like management will have to dig deep for the full version. Can't blame them for trying, though. They always spend a dollar to save a dime!

Well, v5 was out for a looooong time and they dropped the price of FlightCheck to $399. It's a tough position for everyone. Let me know if you want me to handle it or if you want to go direct. No problem either way.

Thanks, Matt. But I think we're just going to wait and see if it's in the budget. The price is right (in my opinion), but I'm not paying the bills here! Thanks again for your kind and generous offer. :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back