Folding carton software

Do they ship it in boxes made by use of their own product, or is their software available only as a download?

Al

As an AU distributor of Arden Impact Designer software, I would recommend giving this product a good look.

Stephen Marsh

And how do they ship that one Stephen?

I ask in seriousness, as I would expect that a publisher of such a product would include the choosing of suppliers in their efforts to promote the use of their own product. Or is their purchasing department guided by price alone?

All of us involved in printing, if we are serious about our work, should be striving for its growth.

Al

Hi Al, I hear what you are saying and feel the irony!

It has been an escalating industry trend for many SW vendors to first do away with printed manuals, and to provide a PDF version… then to provide SW downloads instead of boxed copies, or a DVD version with minimal packaging, or a USB stick etc.

Stephen Marsh

My organization uses both software packages mentioned. As far as I'm concerned they have strengths and weaknesses all based upon what you're trying to do. Also the arden package is quite good too, but it also has some weaknesses. To really answer the question fairly you need to describe what you're trying to accomplish.

JL

Yooper~
I have used both also, though I'm not familiar with Arden. As jlee said, it depends on what you are trying to do.
But, if cost is an issue, then definitely Cimex. MUCH cheaper than Artios.

What are your goals for the software?

Hello Yooper (Prepress),

Just as an additional choice for your list of folding carton software alternatives - you might consider 'StylKit' from MetamationGS.

Thanks,
Balaji.

You can check also the SignaPack Pro or Packaging Pro from Heidelberg .

Check both animations generated on SignaPackPro , this software is very easy to work .

Ask for a demo on your Heidelberg agency .

Attachments

• CARTAO 3D ANIMAÇÃO COM PDF.pdf
    465.9 KB · Views: 229
  • CARTAO 3D ANIMAÇÃO.pdf
    287 KB · Views: 228
  • animaçao300 dpi.pdf
    425.9 KB · Views: 225
Hi Padrao
We are thinking to buy the SignaPack Pro, we are printers of packaging. We have the demo and we find it very difficult to use. The 1up or the layout made in Autocad have many things to fix, and we spend a lot of time fix it. We find most practical the way we do it today with Signa Station 10. Do you know how we can import layout with minimum time spending?
Thanks in advance.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back