Forum Categories Read/unRead

pcmodem

Registered Users
I like how when you are in a Category like "The Lounge". You can see which threads you read, if they are Bold they are unread.

It used to be this way in the Category listing as well but a recent update I think broke this. Am I the only one seeing this?

Hopefully you can see the difference I am talking about. Within a Category I see which posts are unread. The overall list of Categories shows them all as unread, ie BOLD

2014-11-04 16_34_38-The Lounge.jpg2014-11-04 16_35_42-RE_ Print.png2014-11-04 16_35_59-PrintPlanet.com.jpg

Hopefully you can see the difference I am talking about. Within a Category I see which posts are unread. The overall list of Categories shows them all as unread, ie BOLD

View attachment 4433View attachment 4434View attachment 4435

Just speculating...(I see the same thing), is it possible that you haven't read all of the posts within those categories and therefore the category would be BOLD indicating that there are posts within that you (or I) haven't read?

I thought it was the case, but it isn't. I have either read every post, Marked Forum as Read, or Marked all Forums as Read. They always appear Bold, but they didn't always.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back