Forum Themes

SlaveToTheMan

Are there any different themes loaded that we can choose from? I can't seem to see a difference once I've read the topics in one area, shouldn't that big, blue box fade out when all the topics are read?

Oh, and I like this under the name in the upper right:

You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 11:00 PM

:D

no additional themes right now. Read tracking should go to white.

the 1969 is because it's the first time you have logged in since we switched over to vbulletin, should be fine from now on.

Cory,

I agree with SlaveToTheMan. Themes do make the forum experience more enjoyable, and users like the fact that they have a choice. Changing wallpaper is taken for granted.

We recently switched from phpBB to vBulletin - what a difference! Should have done it long ago. If you're at all thinking about installing themes, check out vBSkinworks - Quality vBulletin Skins, vBulletin Styles and more. The cost is minimal ($25.00 one-time, buy one, get one free), installation is a snap, and their support is incredible. We bought the blog add-on from vBulletin. When the blog header didn't show up in the menu, I gave John from vbSkinworks temporary access to our control panel. He went in and fixed it, free of charge . . . on a Sunday afternoon!

For the record, I don't work for vbSkinworks or get paid for recommending them. I'm just blown away by their support. Most of their skins are for gamers, but there are a few that lend themselves to general business use. We bought a bunch and have so far customized four. They can be seen at The Morning Flight Lounge - Powered by vBulletin

Hal Heindel

Attachments

• MF_Lounge.jpg
    MF_Lounge.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 197
I was thinking of something on quality and system issues in printing. Lean is but one school of thought; a wider view would be helpful and/or informative. Even in terms of Lean, it would be helpful to begin with the strategy before getting into the tactics and practices. I'd be happy to participate and provide some leadership and direction.

It's a great topic, but one I feel would be hard to to sustain a dedicated forum. They might be better placed in the lean forum, then can see how much traffic they get.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back