Founder eagle rip

Va2ir

Good day. I'm a new owner of a founder eagle rip for my lino 530. Is there anyone out there that has some good experience with this rip? I have a few questions. Thanks.

Good day, sorry I didnt get back sooner. Just seeing this today. So I got the RIP to work, basically as I said in an earlier post, I have to walk the files over to the RIP computer on a USB stick. No biggie. However, I cant seem to apply my calibration curve to the RIP settings. I made a curve that works, however whenever I RIP a file, and at the bottom of that dialog box, where it says calibration, the only thing that pops up is "default". So it gives me the 1:1 straight line curve, which is off. What do I have to do to make the RIP see my curves? I have one for grey, and another for CMYK, they are actually the same curve, just saved as 2 different names. Thanks

Every aspect of your calibration like resolution and lpi must exactly match the page setup you are trying to apply it to.

Every aspect of your calibration like resolution and lpi must exactly match the page setup you are trying to apply it to.
Thanks for the reply. Would it be possible to speak to you directly by phone at some point? Maybe we can get this figured out quickly. I'm located in eastern Canada. Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back