Founder PaSharp

Just started testing in a flexo enviroment, gonna blow Esko out of the water.
(with a bit of luck)

Just started testing in a flexo enviroment, gonna blow Esko out of the water.
(with a bit of luck)

Not so sure about that.
If you look closely and if you know the existing plugins Esko has you can clearly see this almost a exact copy off what Esko has. This proves again that the Chinese can copy good:=)

Off course this is something Esko needs to adress not us.

Not so sure about that.
If you look closely and if you know the existing plugins Esko has you can clearly see this almost a exact copy off what Esko has. This proves again that the Chinese can copy good:=)

Off course this is something Esko needs to adress not us.

Yup agree with you there, still it is nice to see a frown forming on Esko´s face.:D

Esko, never all alone

Esko, never all alone

Hello,
We all need concurrents solutions to do a better job, even Esko.
I can't figure how the other companies (Agfa, Fuji, Kodak... uhh sorry not Kodak) let Esko getting the monopoly on packaging workflow.
Esko products are expensive, destructive (Artpro), and not compliant with the industry standards (native PDF, RIP APE,...).
I know that Pasharp look like a chinese copy of Deskpack but go ahead Founders, and let us try your soft in demo.

Heidelberg seems to want to play in this market but their current solution is duct taping features onto their established workflow designed around the commercial environment. Commercial isn't packaging and packaging isn't commercial - the vendors are too far removed from the actual day to day grunt work to realize this. Esko definitely needs the competition at the very least to bring down prices and force some competition.

I agree some competition in the packaging workflow is badly needed. Esko are actively courting the big FMCG's which is resulting in suppliers being dictated too on what software they have to use, not good!

Packaging Software

Packaging Software

I agree some competition in the packaging workflow is badly needed. Esko are actively courting the big FMCG's which is resulting in suppliers being dictated too on what software they have to use, not good!

Couldn't agree more - MaxPro, a software suite of applications developed for the Packaging industry has won the 2011 Prepress Innovation category at the Flexotech awards ceremony on Wednesday night in London.

For those who dare to think different...

Graphic Republik - Innovative solutions for Packaging Professionals

Steve

Has anyone received a price quote on PaSharp? I would be curious to see how it compares in price to my Deskpack plugins.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back