Free Service Ticket/Issue Tracking Application

ErnieLail

Hey guys,

i wrote this free application to help my company keep track of all the open/unresolved issues on our digital presses (so we can harass the service dept to get them fixed). We have had problems with service calls being cleared before the issue is fixed and when multiple issues crop up at the same time, not all of them are addressed before the service call is cleared.

It stores every issue in a database window. It tracks when the issue started, when it was resolved, if it was resolved, machine name, error code and notes. It also allows you to unresolve a ticket, in case the issue comes back as soon as the tech walks out the door. It will send an email when each issue is opened and each day (mon-fri) when there are open issues to recap. The settings button at the bottom will allow you to specify the from email, company name, email addresses you want to be informed of a new open ticket and email addresses you want to receive the recap email.

Install the latest version of Adobe AIR

Adobe - Adobe AIR

Then go here to download the application...

Products | Maranatha Technologies

Scroll down til you see service ticket manager, add it to your cart and proceed with checkout to download. There's no charge and i don't sell you info, just using my existing software store to distribute the app. Enjoy!

NOTE: To unresolve/resolve a ticket, DOUBLE CLICK on it in the database window, the info for that ticket will populate the info below, then click the resolve or unresolve button at the bottom. Also, application must remain open to send recap emails.

Last edited:
Also, if you don't want to send an email when you open tickets or you don't want to send a recap, just make the fields blank in the settings.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back