Fusion Pro for VD jobs

DianneB

I have been using FusionPro for our variable data work. Most of our work so far is very basic, addresses for letters with variable inside of the text part of the letter. FusionPro is very easy to master and you can create PDF's, PPML files along with a few other that we don't use. These formats seem to be fairly compactable with the Fiery for the Konica-Minolta C6500. I currently do a monthly magazine for the chamber this way, along with cover pages for a magazine insert for the local Convention and Business Group. I have not worked with XMpie directly, but we do use it for our store front ordering. I have found that for the above mentioned magazine printing, we need to create the files in PPML work flow for the fiery to print correctly.

We currently use 2 Konica Minolta 1050's and 1 Konica Minolta C6500 and are very pleased with their performance.
D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back