Glad to see a CtP Section

marktonk

Cory,

I am glad to see the CtP section carried over, not that I am biased or anything. Thanks!

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA
Product Manager, CtP & Proofing

Re: Glad to see a CtP Section

> {quote:title=marktonk wrote:}{quote}
>
>
> I am glad to see the CtP section carried over, not that I am biased or anything. Thanks!

HAHA Nice one Mark.

I'm happy to see it, too. I'm also happy you made the jump over here (or stayed around, as the case may be). You always seemed to be receptive to the *ahem* suggestions and questions over at PPF, and were forthcoming with some good info on this subject. That took some guts.

Cory...

Congratulations on your new role;
I'm sure you'll soon graduate from
cousin Cory to Uncle Cory.

So, should we start a violet/thermal
debate again?

Naaaa... that was so 2000.

Regaads,

Steve (where's the signature option?)

doubting_thomas,

Thanks, I do enjoy the forums!!

Cory,

Steve is right, where is the Signature? The less I type, the better I spell.

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA
Product Manager, CtP & Proofing

I certainly would like to read previous debate on Thermal/Violet. Are they archived anywhere handy?

cjwworld

Thanks for the tip, yes I was at PPF first before having to go here. I didn't think I can go back to read post.

thanks

cjwworld

It is great to see old friends. As Gordon of Kodak said, knowledge is power ,sharing knowledge is to get power!

We are a small printing company and use Presstek CTP model DPM 34 HSC for polyester plates.The machine works very well and we have it for last 4 years.Since yesterday we have a problem that the feed roller does not turn and take in the film want to know if anyone can help on this problem. Ansari

Hi All,

it nice to see all senior members are discussing on CTP. for a small clarification please let me know which one is better in Thermal n Violet

Hi All,

it nice to see all senior members are discussing on CTP. for a small clarification please let me know which one is better in Thermal n Violet

Truthfully, the answer to that is "yes". A better answer requires more context on what you're thinking of using it for (now and in the future), what your priorities are, and what your limitations are.

Certainly I'm a full-fledged Thermal supporter, but blindly answering "Thermal!" would be unfair and naieve.

Kevin.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back